Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny Pictures

This is how I found Keziah when she was supposedly being watched by her Daddy. To be fair, I'm the one that left the cereal box and magazines on the table within her reach - so we were equally at fault.

Check out the ice cycles that were on our back porch recently. That long one on the right actually got longer and was below the bannister before it melted.

Keziah's recent obsession is making a chair out of any and everything. She especially loves our basket of blankets. But she often gets stuck. I snapped this picture right before she realized she was stuck and started to cry.

If you got my Christmas letter, you read about how much Keziah loves our cat, Pumpkin. She has finally outgrown torturing the cat. We've been teaching gentleness for six months now and she is finally catching on. Now she gives very sweet kitty hugs and Pumpkin is much happier.

And this last picture is for Skip (check out his comment on my last post!).

2 comments:

  1. This child is too cute for words. . . and just gets prettier with every picture you post! Each one is SO precious!
    Give her hugs from G'mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay but I'm leaning towards she looks like MP when she's got a guitar

    ReplyDelete