Saturday, January 22, 2011

One Year Pictures

Here's Michael Paul at one year:

Here's me:

Here's my twin, Julie and me (I'm on the left):

And here's Keziah:

Yes, she really is wearing the same dress and shoes that I am wearing and is in the same rocking chair. I love that my mom saved all that stuff.


So the big question is, who does she look like?

7 comments:

  1. TIP: pull the pictures off the blog & onto the desktop, enlarge them all, side-by-side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who she looks like, but she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I am still going to say most like MP, I will have to say that while you and my brother look nothing like each other as adults, you certainly have a lot of similar characteristics as toddlers...and so as a final vote, she favors you both, but a little heavier to MP's...I am curious to see how she grows up. :)

    My kids go through stages when they look more like me or their daddy, so I am sure that Keziah will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like Julie!! No, really she looks like Keziah, a beautiful blend of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always said that Keziah is the best of both of you guys! Surely evident in the photos. . . No photo does justice to Keziah's vibrant personality! She is a beautiful little girl . . . God's own creation! I pray most that she grows up to look just like Him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure... can you get her to hold a Fender Stratocaster?

    J/K! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to agree with Tiffany. More MP but odd how similar the baby photos are of all of you. Amazing how dark your hair is now and how light it was at one! -Summer

    ReplyDelete