Another issue I have been looking for a solution to is cold baby legs. I Love legless onesies for the ability to change a diaper without having to undo and refasten 10 leg snaps. It is not uncommon for baby K to need a diaper change every hour so the snaps were getting old. The problem with the onesies was cold baby legs, So you can imagine how thrilled I was to stumble on these directions for making baby leg warmers. I made 5 pairs in the last two days. I got a 5-pack of socks for $5. (so it is a cheap project as well) and whipped these out in about 10 minutes each.
Check out Keziah sporting the purple ones today.
You can check out the directions here if you want to try this project yourself.
I've thought about this...I love the one's I've bought, but am always looking to cut corners...way to do my homework for me!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie!!
Grandmama can vouch for how CLEVER these are! I got to share in the delight of diaper changes today where ONLY a diaper was involved. Leg warmers stay in place - off with the dirty, on with the clean . . . and off we go ! Pretty slick deal! Even more appreciated when that baby starts squirming and trying to get up and away, huh, Tiffany!?
ReplyDeleteOH! and the BABY is adorable, too! :D She's doing the smirking and smiling thing - while trying SO cleverly to avoid all faces but ~ "Where's my mama's"! She's definitely a sharp little cutie pie!